Friday, January 18, 2013

Wasatch Split Fest

Anyone who knows me could tell you I'm fired up on Splitboarding. Because of the cost, I don't have a Season Pass at Sun Valley Resort but I still hunger for the powder. Splitboarding has allowed me to stay active and still get fresh rides every time I go out. I recently heard about the Wasatch Split Fest, looks like a good time.
I'm sending off this care package to them for their raffle that benefits the Utah Avalanche Forecast Center. Stoked to be able to be part of the event on behalf of SCOTT Sports.
Contents: 3 Next2Skin wool base layer tops, 5 straps, 2 Bike DVD's (had to add something bike related), 1 pair Gore-Tex gloves, 10 medical kits, 1 Life-Link pack (SCOTT just bought Life-Link), 1 Life-Link slope meter, 4 pairs of socks and 5 50% discount cards for online purchases. Snowboard not included;) Now I just have to find a way to get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment