Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Moto Crossover on Bikes

I did a fun little edit for the MX dept last week with Andrew Short. It was really cool to hang with a Pro MX'r for the day. I'll tell you the coolest part, he nailed his lines in one take. These guys are so pro at interviews and PR it puts the Bike world to shame. You put the average Freerider in front of the camera and they turn white, or say Bro 100 times. When I managed an XC Team we used MX as a guideline for how to rep your sponsors and conduct yourselves during interviews and after my experience with Shorty it still stands. One take, period.

SCOTT Pro Race Prep: Episode 4. Andrew Short explains the benefits of road biking from Ride on Scott on Vimeo.


I'm bummed Shorty had a fall in the first heat, I hope he can be on the bike this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment